- DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for your data is Finexpertis S.L. domiciled at Espronceda 53-57, 08005 Barcelona, with CIF B62219506. All communications regarding the processing of your personal data shall be directed to email@example.com.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
2.1. Data collected
We collect and process the following data:
- a) Contact. You can contact us through our contact form. You need to provide us: your name, your email address, the topic and your message. Those data are mandatory and, if you do not provide them, we cannot contact you.
- b) Navigation. Due to the standards of communications on the Internet, when you visit our website we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you come and the site you visit when you leave our website. We also receive the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer and the type of browser you are using. We use this information to analyze global trends to improve the service. This information is not shared with third parties without your consent. Except for the above, and what is stated in our cookies policy, we do not collect any type of personal data if you are only browsing the website.
- c) Email. If you send us any email with personal data about you or a third party, we will process the personal data you send us.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to us and you are expected to update any information you provide us with.
2.3. Data use
Weuse your personal data to:
- Contact you
- Managing the service or action you are requesting us
- Improve our website and services
If you tick the corresponding box, you also consent to receiving commercial communications from us regarding our services. If later you do not wish to receive commercial Information about us, you can expressly opt out by sending a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link in our email communications.
- LEGAL BASIS
The legal bases of this processing are:
- Your informed consentto receive commercial communications
- Our legitimate interestto manage the services and actions that you are requesting us. We consider any possible impact (both positive and negative) on you and on your rights before processing your data for our legitimate interest.
- In specific circumstances, to comply with a legal obligationwe are subject to.
- DATA DISCLOSURE
We process your personal data with strict confidentiality in accordance with applicable law. Unless otherwise stated, your personal data will not be provided to third parties. We does not sell or assign to third parties lists with personal data, nor of any other type.
Nonetheless, we may disclose data as follows:
- Disclose contact data of potential clients with our commercial partners or entities part of Capacitis group of which we are part.
- We can make personal data available to any company interested in buying or buying the Company or a part of your business and, consequently, give access to any national or international auditors to carry out your “due diligence”.
- For contacts and opportunities in certain countries we can share your contact information with the other companies of the Capacitis group.
- We may give access to personal data to our service providers if we reasonably consider such access and processing necessary to the performance of the Services. We require that all third parties respect the security of your personal data and process them in accordance with the law. We do not allow our external service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and we only allow them to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We use third party technological services for the provision of Services, whose providers may process your data collected in the course of providing us their services indicated below, as sub-processors. These entities may be in jurisdictions that generally don’t provide adequate safeguards in relation to the processing of personal data. Some of them are part of the so called EU-US Privacy Shield (that you can check at the following link https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome), providing adequate safeguard to your data. For all entities outside the USA, or which are not part of the EU-US Privacy Shield, we have entered into contracts with such entities that do include such safeguards, including the EC model clauses.
- DATA RETENTION
We only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected it, or to comply with legal, accounting or information obligations.
In order to determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk deriving from an unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable law.
- SECURITY MEASURES
We implement security measures and personal data protection schemes as required bylaw to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your data and protection against unauthorised access, modification or destruction.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”);Request the correction of the personal data that we hold about you; Request the erasure of your personal data; Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party); Request restriction of processing of your personal data; Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party (right to data portability); Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
The aforementioned rights may be effective by contacting us at email@example.com, provided that you include a digital copy of your identification document such as your ID card or passport.
You also have the right to make any complaint to the competent authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), C/. Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain.
Versión 1: 20.05.2019